- Do you have a job where you sit for long periods, manually handle loads or use repetitive actions?
- Are you an avid texter or gamer?
- Have you noticed stiffness in your neck, shoulders, lower back, wrists or thumbs?
- Do you easily feel stressed or are you going through a particularly stressful life-event at the moment?
- Are you constantly on the go, caring for or taxiing others?
- Do you have a health condition that causes pain in your muscles or joints that you sometimes struggle to find comfort from?
- Are you looking to treat yourself while on holiday?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may benefit from a massage
At Tamar Wellbeing I offer a range of massage treatments which aim to help you reach your goals: relax tense muscles, calm an anxious mind, recharge depleted energy levels or improve sluggish circulation. Clients have reported improvements in: gamer's thumb; joint pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis; movement in a shoulder previously limited by past injury and levels of relaxation.
Tamar Wellbeing can deliver workshops to primary school, college, carer and other groups. We explore practical self-help strategies to de-stress and chill, starting from mindful awareness of the present. Workshops can include clothed peer massage, self massage and visualisation exercises.